Thursday, July 1, 2010

Resale Clipart-NEW Lower Prices & Get a FREE set of Clipart

I am getting all of my paperwork to get a business loan to expand my business, from new software, new computers and new website etc. In order to complete everything I would love for those of you whom make crafts, teaching items, printables, decoupage etc to send me links to things you have made using my clipart! In return I will send you a coupon for a free set of clipart!


Also we are announcing today some changes coming to the site, starting today all regular clipart will be $2 each every day, and one of kinds will be $10 and Exclusives will be $6 these will be the prices from now on, We are trying to adjust to the economy and make things cheaper and easier on everyone. Also from today on we will requiring NEW customers to purchase a Resellers Liscense this DOES not effect my exisiting customers.


Also if you refer a new customer to our site and they make a purchase please have them leave in the comments section at checkout that you referred them and you will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to your site of choice that we own! It is our way of saying THANK YOU for reffering us to your friends!


We will be having ALOT of great changes coming in the near future as we expend our business and we want to THANK YOU for being a part of it!



Thank You
Steph and Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment